Sunday, March 18, 2007

Still Problems

Google won't let me start another blog. So I may not be able to give comments on any of your blogs.

Strange but proud moment this morning. Melissa was in a choir robe sitting in the front row of the choir in church. I do believe she is the first one of my grands that has sung in a church choir.

Many years ago I sat in the front row of a choir with Melissa's mother sitting next to me. I'm not sure how long we sat, side by side in the choir but it was a while. When number two son came home from the singles weekend in Glorieta he told me about the great girl he met there. After some more questions I discovered he was talking about my partner from the choir. To make a long story short. They were married within the year.

The preacher this morning told me he was very pleased that Melissa was singing in the choir. One of the older ladies in the choir also stopped me after church and told me how please she was the Melissa wanted to sing in the choir. All my kids sang in the youth choir and adult choirs. But Melissa as far as I know is the first one of the grands.

Well tomorrow I give a book review of P book. I'm not sure I'm up to it but I am going to try.

I was so glad to see the picture of Cottonwood Mall and the poster about P booksigning. I'm so sorry we won't be there to be a part of the booksigning. Melissa and I were thrilled.

It's time to sign another lease for the house. I don't want to move, I am pleased with the house but it is so scary to sign up for another year. It always makes me so anxious to try and see a whole year down the road. We have been here over 18 months but trying to out quess what will happen even 6 months down the road is scary. I quess I will just have to close my eyes and sign it.

2 comments:

Rob Carr said...

I could create a new Blogger account and give it to you, and then you could log in.

I also had to work through some similar things with the blogspot UnSpace blog. I eventually wound up killing the original and reclaiming the name immediately.

Let me know.

Rob of UnSpace

P M Prescott said...

With the new blogger, if you are already signed in on your blog when you go to make comments it already has you entered and you just need to do the word verification.
If you're not signed in you sign in using your e-mail account instead of your blogname, then type in your password. Hope that helps.