Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I wasn't looking forward to Mother's Day this year. Hubby and Penni took care of that for me. When ever the commercial's on TV were talking about Mother's Day. I kept seeing a little piece of wrapping paper that Penni had used as a greeting card. She said something like thank you Mom and Dad I love you. Mom thank you for everything you do for me. Penni always signed her cards that way for me. Several days later I was half asleep about 3:00 AM I had been reading and was going back to sleep. I saw a ceramic piece in my mind. Hubby when he was working security at U of A had made me this mermaid on the side of a big shell. When he brought it to me the shell had water in it and daises floating in it. I remember how happy I was and how much I loved him. I felt like both hubby and Penni were wishing me a Happy Mother's Day.

P has already blogged about our day, I really loved going to Bosque Farms for Church and spending the day with his family. Oldest son called and we had a long chat I really enjoy talking to him and he has so little time to talk that I appreciate a long chat with him.

All and together this years Mother's Day was a good one.

No comments: