Saturday, October 08, 2011

catching up on Summer

I have been unable to publish anything on my blog until recently.  I am going to try and catch up on what I would have been publishing.

June 21, 2011

Hot and humid day in Albuquerque, but a special day I had all my December 30th birthdayer's together.

A Birthday picnic was planned including a cake will all the names Bruce  will be 60 (son) Eddie  will be 30 (gran son) and Michelle (gran daughter)  will be 12.  It was such a rare treat to have all of them together.  We had two tables at the neighborhood park, with 2 great grans  in attendance they got to play on the slides and money bars.  Michelle helped and even get Abby to crawl through the tunnel on top of the slide.

We stayed drinking lemonade and melting until the clown on the cake melted, that was too much.  Most of us when down the street to my little house to cool off.

I think hubby would  have been very pleased and happy for our family to have expanded to include the 12 that were present.

No comments: