Saturday, March 01, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

Going through drawers and baskets under the bathroom sinks. I have a large bag to go to the good will. I have a large box of things for P and her m inlaw. I still have a lot of things to be mailed to Melissa( I can't find a box the right size to mail her things in).

A good friend in Albuquerque is chasing down a patio home in my old neighborhood. I have been waiting almost a week to hear about that one. I am waiting for an apartment magzine from P. I can't seem to be content to wait on a place to movein to. I would be a lot more at peace if I knew where I would be living in Albuquerque.

I'm waiting to hear if I can hold an estate sale here at the lakeside village. It will be a huge problem to move every thing somewhere else to sell. I'm still thinking of maybe taking only a u-haul trailer behind my car rather than a u-haul truck. Do I want to take a bed, table and chairs, and the two recliners. That would be the bare minimal to start over again with, or do I really want to really start over again and buy everything new.

I start rehab next week. I hope to have more strength so I can do more things.

My son tells me I don't have to rename my blog, so I'll leave it alone for now.

No comments: