Saturday, July 10, 2010

Struggling

I am having so much trouble with this lesson for Sunday. The 12th chapter of Hebrews.
I can't seem to separate the word discipline with punishment. Believe it or not my friend that knows the lest about the Bible has the best answer. She say discipline is guidance and punishment can be corporal punishments.

I had a little fender bender this week. The way the policeman wrote up the report I won't be able to collect from her insurance. Policeman says cause was in attention on both our parts. My car has a good size dent and her big suv has a scratch on the bumper.
I dropped the collision on my car some time ago and the dent is probably below the deductible anyway.

I used the last of hubbies life insurance to pay off the credit cards the interest was eating me up. The plan is to take what I was paying on the credit cards and put in the savings account. But, thing like this stupid accident keeps coming up.

I was turning right on a green light she was turning left on a green light and she hit me. She pushed me down the street and then continued chasing me trying to hit me again. It took a half a block before I could stop. She said I hit her and when I replied she hit me she started screaming liar, liar, liar, I tried to call son and he couldn't hear me for her screaming. When I was doing claims the person turning left was always in the wrong, but the way the policeman wrote it up she will probably get away with it.

I went to meditation class that night and it helped to calm me down. I felt worse the next day so I went to Urgent Care and my blood pressure was higher than it has ever been before. I think I am calmed down now but it still upsets me to think about it.

No comments: