Sunday, May 01, 2011

New post

The last two posts went to an old bog. I had set up for sweetpea ages ago, about her cats. I haven't figured out how to transfer them to this blog. So I will just start over.

Number one son was here over night, while he was taking his daugther's car to her. We enjoyed him very much. The stay was much too short but I am hoping for more later.

Facebook tells me son-in-law and his new wife are back together. They seemed very happy in the pictures they posted. I'm am relieved that sweetpea is not sad, as she was in her last picture.

I am back in the political stuff for the state. I am not sure how I am feeling about that. I quess physically I am up for doing this, but do I want to spend the time. I am getting selfish with my time.

The weather is terrible windy and cold. I am ready for spring we were given a preview of.

Close friend was just fired for a really stupid reason. Sounds like age discrimintation.

I installed windows 7 and now I don't have a printer and can't find a driver on the internet. I am going to take it back to my computer guy and let him find it for me.

No comments: