Sunday, February 15, 2009

Work ahead for me

It suddenly dawned on me that I have 3 great grands due this year. I usually make a oversize receiving blanket. The only catch is the time it takes to crochet all the way around them. I looked for the same kind of flannel that I use to make them out of before. I finally found three different one that I think are appropriate. I was looking for the pretty ones but most everything is geared to little kid prints . The ones suitable for PJ's. The only pretty one is a blue one for a boy.

I purchased them now is just to find the time to do the crocheting. That means lots of TV time. I was getting away from so much TV.

I visited the Retired Teachers same old problems they are going to the roundhouse the first of the month. I want to try to go with them.

I missed church this morning the title of the sermon was "What would you do if you had one month to live". Sorry that is too close to the last year to even try to think about it. The SS class was going to discuss homosexually. They didn't want to hear my take on that one. I'm not sure any church or SS class is going to fit anymore. My Bible study class comes closer to my take on things.

No comments: