Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1Corinthians 12:12-26

Am I trying to be the head and not concerned about the rest of the body? The neighborhood bully has just challenged me. Lead or get out of the way and let him lead?

I didn't know I was trying to lead just get some interest in getting a neighborhood association started again. He is spreading vicious lies about the former head of the association. Lies that would crush her if she heard them. She is my best friend and I know the rumors have just enough truth in them to be destroying to her. The only person who could vouch for the truth is dead.

I want to just step out of the way and let him at it. I could care less, but these lies that he has started are just going to continue to grow. How do you stop rumors they just spread like wildfire. I am sure if I allow him full reign what kind of lies will he spread about me? What kind of lies is he starting?

1 comment:

P M Prescott said...

Phone company has been working on the distribution box down the road. All of a sudden the live traffic feed is showing me as coming from Rio Rancho instead of Albuquerque. I wonder if they've looped the whole west side under a different city.