Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Scare Tactics

Oklahoma Senator Coburn is playing the scare tactics card. He wants the seniors to believe if we allow the medical bill to pass we will die sooner. Maybe by his scaring us to death. If we have to give up a little of our coverage so what. We have to get all of the uninsured people covered by medical care. I'm having trouble getting my ambulance ride from the hospital to rehab covered. I didn't know I had a choice they called the ambulance I didn't. If the hospital thought it was necessary why are they dining it. Bruce is into the fight for medical care.

Pat is in a dark funk. He just needs to get past today.

I'm trying to get ready to go to NC it takes forever to get clothes ready. I had my MRI today maybe I can get the shots to my back so that the plan trip won't be so bad.

No comments: