Saturday, October 09, 2010

New Post

I haven't had anything to talk about. But reading every one's blog and facebook today has been very interesting.

Monica has postings on her facebook about the plastic in the Pacific Ocean it make you want to bury every piece of plastic you can find. It says it will take forever for it to disappear. A plastic patch twice the size of Texas is now in the Pacific ocean and the pieces are so small they can't be retrieved. What are we doing to our planet.

Pat has a good posting about our election going on. I tried a few years ago to get him involved in politics but it was a bad time and I wasn't around to push him. He has some good ideas about what needs to be done locally and nationally right now. I am going to try and get him involved with a couple of retirees groups and see if he has time to try politics. Momma thinks he would be good.

Pat went to lunch with me to meet Diane thursday. We didn't get to talk to Diane Dinish and all of my contacts are long gone. I will have to try and get some new one.

I have been slowed down with having to drag oxygen with me everywhere. Other people seem to do it without any trouble. I just have to try and figure it out for myself.

A helicopter is circling around and around my house. I hope they aren't looking for someone.

No comments: