Saturday, December 04, 2010

RELIEVING THE PAST

My friend Shari tells me I live too much in the past. We were talking about decorating for Christmas. I would rather talk about what I did in the past to think about now. I feel like it is rather useless for me to decorate for just me. I can't see that that is living in the past.

Son's blog showed someone from India wanting to read his blog on Penni's Story. I turned to it and it was clip from Dallas Morning News. It was one I seemed to have missed. Of course I read and cried all the way through it. So much was sweetpea's reaction to what was going on and she even told the counselor about her grandpa and how much she missed him.

I so hope sweetpea can be the bubbly happy little one she was then. Penni would have wanted it that way.

No comments: