Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Better today

July 19 I had oral surgery the doc was so rough deading my jaw that I almost died. They had me upside down and forced the needle in so hard and fast that I was really tensed up. Of course that didn't help the deading progress. He then pulled the root out in three pieces. He said I was a good patient sat me up and escored me out to pay for his punishment. I was just so glad to get out of there that I paid up and ran out of the place. I was so shaky that I could hardly stand up. P managed to get me to the other dentist and they put in the partical. It was 12:30 before we got to cracker barrel to have lunch. I hadn't had anyting not even water for 12 hours.

Friday I started having pains in my right ear and behind my ear. I thought it would go away, I graduated from tyndol to hydrocodone all weekend. Monday I started about 1:30 am with diarhia that lasted unti 7:30 am after about 5 pills and sitting on the pot for 6 hours. I gave up and called P she took me to the GP. She gave me a prescrip for some pills. They made me so drunk I was afraid to take any more. My friend and massage gal. Came over Tuesday morning and worked some of the kniks out of my neck and back. That helped until about 10 last night so more pills until I got ahold of the doc about noon today. I'm back to taking the drunk pills today I slept for about 3 hours. I'm feeling a little rocky but the pain has slowed down considerabily. I quess the GP doc was right the oral surgeon damaged some nerves when he deaded my mouth. Next question do I have a case to sue the idiot for the damage and pain and suffering I am having?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your oral pain....I am waiting for surgery to reconstruct my jaw ( I got kicked in the jaw by a student and she shattered my jaw when it was severely dislocated). Make sure you have your dentist check very closely for any chips that your oral surgeon may have made to your TMJ. That's what causes the pain in your ears.......

Pastor Christopher said...

sounds painful. prayers to you and yours.