Monday, September 18, 2006

Start of new week

We are starting new week, this one has lots of things to do, I hope we are up to the activities. We go for weeks without anything to do and everything comes in one week.

The ALZ group I have located is meeting this afternoon. I am going to try and go to that. Tomorrow is a luncheon with the retiree's of education.

We had rain yesterday afternoon and off and on all night. Sadie is unhappy about having to go out in the rain or on the wet deck.

We went to catholic church to a fund raising dinner with D mother, they had a cute rat terrier puppy they were trying to give away. Michelle was really taken with him she would have taken him home in a minute. D would have killed us. P came over last night to help M with her performance for the talent show. They didn't have the music or equipment over here so they went to P's. So... I don't know what is planned but I am trusting P to help her get something good going on for the show.

I got a new hearing aide for hubby, it has ear phones and a little box to project the sound loud enough for him to hear. It seems to be helping so I hope he will enjoy the luncheon tomorrow.

I have been trying to sort pictures I sorted for hours last night and haven't sorted half of the pictres. I don't know what I am going to do with them when I finish. I think I am going to try to seperate them and give some to each of the kids. I would shutter at the kids trying to go through them after we are gone. They wouldn't have any idea who some of the people are or why we have pictures of them. I should have a lifetime of work if I made scrape books out of some of them. I may only do the ones that are of their ancestors.

Exicted for my son that is getting his first book published. I know what everybody is getting for Christmas presents. I remember well when he started writting the book. He ask hubby, myself and a close friend Jean to read the script and make comments. We took turns reading and we read everywhere including in the motorhome in Fort Sumner where they were working on the motorhome. I hope some of our suggestions were of a help to him. I haven't read that script in sometime so I'm not sure how that one came out. I have read the one he has in a blog but not lately. Now he has started a new one that I am trying to read. I always wanted to write but have never had to courage to try. I did manage to do a pretty of good job writting for the ASCA newsletter but that is about all I every did.

No comments: