Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mini Family Reunion

So good to have P and L here. They were only here for two days, but they were quality days. The days were spent just sitting around and talking. Both evenings we spent at the motel with our fish in the pool. Aunt L was in with her both days and Uncle P the last night. M is just learning to swim and she doesn't have a lot of confidence without her little orange entertube. Uncle P took some movies of her swimming. Terrific to have part of my family together. Uncle B and Aunt K will be here tomorrow. P doesn't get to spend a lot of time with P and L so these last couple of days have been extra special. Too bad the grandkids weren't here but P saw them when she was in New Mexico.

I called the beauty shop that I was using before I left. They remembered and and I didn't have any trouble getting in. I was introduced to some ladies from First Methodist that I hadn't met before, I haven't got in touch with anyone from the church. I need to do that this coming week. Daryl that does my hair is interested in coming to New Mexico he wants to go to Red River he knows someone that has vacation cabins there he enjoys talking about New Mexico. He usually goes to Nevada.

We are looking foreward to B and K being here Sunday and Monday. Too bad I couldn't get both of the boys together.

No comments: