Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Moving Again

I'm trying to move again, it just seems like yesterday that I moved from Texas. I was so much more organized. I'm still trying to pack. Matt that has been helping with all the little things at the house he has moved a truck load today. I have help coming Saturday and Eddie is suppose to help. He has trouble getting away from his girl friend to help me move. I'm going to move into the kitchen and start in there tomorrow. My new bed doesn't get here until next week.

I had a ultra sound this morning it show nothing amiss. So I've had lots of tests for nothing except every thing is pretty good. I quess it was good that nothing came of it they don't do surgery in people over 75.

I've discovered Jon Stewart for my nightly chuckle before I go to bed I recommend that highly.

No comments: