Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday

Just a update on moving. I finished planting my bulbs I bought a couple of months ago. It is hard work pouring potting soil into containers potting soil is heavy and trying to lift it up to pour is hard work.

Number two son helped me post some pictures on my web site. But darling daughter tells me she can't get to my site to see them. I hope she gets her computer fixed soon.

The day lillies that I planted some months ago are coming up that isn't suppose to happen until next fall. I hope the winter doesn't kill them I am so looking foreward to day lillies.

I have decieded that I need a dog. I have been looking on line to fine a dog to adopt but nothing has clicked. I quess I will have to keep looking at the ones for adoption in the paper.

Today is Melissa's Birthday. We are having dinner at her mom's so that boy friend can be there. He is a really nice guy, he has a strong back and he was a big help in moving. Poor guy he came home from school two weekends in a row to help move and put up with this screwy family. Moving is not easy at the best but this move was so unorganized and hecktic that I don't know how we did it.

I am still unpacking boxes and my be for the next six months.

Well Happy Birthday to Granddaughter Melissa.

No comments: