Monday, May 25, 2009

Tomorrow is the dreaded Day

Just finishing two days of a liquid diet. Just a few minutes and I start the dreaded drinking of the lousy stuff. I will be sitting on the potty for the rest of the day and into the night.

Tomorrow morning is the colonoscopy.

Saturday I had a pleasant date. We went to the Natural History Museum to the IMAX. We saw the raft trip down the Colorado thru the Grand Canyon. After the movie we had lunch in the lunchroom great Reuben's. I so enjoy dating at this late time of life. Melissa was here with me. It seems strange to be dating at the same time my granddaugther is.

Saturdays and Sundays are different. I am going to the 5:00 PM Saturday's service at the Methodist Church. Then I go to 10:30 AM Sunday service at the Unity Church. I am not finding any difference in the two.

More after I get over tomorrow.

No comments: