Monday, July 20, 2009

Life is not fair

I have been sick off and on for the past week. I have had diarrhea off and on. This has left me so weak that I am having trouble. I manage to get my self something to eat and keep myself. Clean and comfortable but sitting on the couch watching TV is for the birds.

I tried to run a couple of errands today but my ability to walk very far is limited. The shopping cart at Walgreen's helped for awhile but that even wasn't enough of a help.

I had to turn sweetpea from coming for a week tomorrow. I just couldn't take care of her as well as myself.

Richie went to VBS today for the first time he seemed to have a good time. He was a little scared because he didn't know anyone. He seemed a little hesitate with me leaving him at Daddy's today maybe the fact he had to stay over there for several days while I was so sick. We have fun at night we give the flowers a drink. He has an evening bath he seems to love. The bubbles and he is even getting into the splashing. He has to have a snack before he goes to bed. He seems to have a hollow leg. He is so skinny just like his dad and grandad. I know he is getting enough to eat he just wants something every few hours.

I am so sorry we get to see so little of him. Sweetpea wanted to be here while he was so haven't seen him in so long. I have been so depressed that I had to tell sweetpea she couldn't come. I want to see her so much. Life just isn't fair and the last two years have been just too much.

No comments: