Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year, New Direction

Well, I did yesterday what they tell all military men not to do. I volunteered to answer phones at the Church one afternoon a week. I haven't done that since the early 70's. I really enjoyed that. I was secretary to the music minister, youth minister, and bus minister.

David is posting on facebook about Penni, Pat is posting about the past and living on Hermosa, Bruce is posting about a book that I couldn't read without a dictionary in hand. I need something to do besides watching old movies and embroidery. Maybe volunteering is not something bad.

2 comments:

P M Prescott said...

Sounds like a good idea.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]