Sunday, January 31, 2010

Busy Weekend

I have had two friends pushing me to come more involved and do something outside of the house. They think I spend too much time watching old movies and doing handwork. So I have agreed to work at the church office on Wednesday afternoons. Out of the last three weeks I have only worked once. I spend one afternoon at the hospital with granddaughter. Last week I was sick with my on and off again spell of problem staying the the bathroom for two days.

The church has lead to being involved with the Womens Missionary group. They just elected me treasurer, and now I am helping decorate for the Sox Hop we are having.

Candy had me get elected last year as precinct chair and now they want to me take over the Ward. That has turned into a royal bough ha ha and now I am tied up for the next two months with that.

Finally today I went to a rubber stamp class for Valentine's and had a lot of fun. They want to me to join a rubber stamp monthly class. That is sure temping, I really enjoy that.

Now I am so busy I don't have time to clean house much less watch TV or do any needle work.

Anyway just to let you know I am busy and doing lots of different things. If my tummy would just leave me alone.

I have been in touch with Dr. Downs again and he has me on a soft and st rick diet I hope it works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Laggin Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find High Quality Movies, PC Games, Music, Software & Download Them at Blazing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]