Wednesday, May 25, 2005
May 25, 2005
P blood work wasn't good so she has to have more tests on Friday no results until following Wednesday. It is so hard to just sit and wait for things to play out, moving is just been put on hold again. Had a nice chat with Dena last night, she is anxious for us to visit in orgeon. Part of the reservations made in oklahoma still waiting on the rest, at least decisions on who, what, and where have been decided. Weather has finally cooled off a little or else the new thermostate is working. Heaven forbid that I am adjusting to this humidity. New Wal-mart in Forney is great, hey how can I say that about a Wal-mart, but at least I can find what I want. Travel news in Dallas was terrible yesterday . So glad the kids in daycare in Dallas were not hurt any worse it could have been horrible.