Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm back

It only took 5 days for Frys to tell me to come and get a loaner. My lap top is on its way to California, I hope it enjoys the weather ours has been lousy. Frys gave me a brand new lap top off the shelf as a loaner. It has taken me another 3 days to get a copy of netzero so that I could get on line. Mine got lost in the move somewhere. The other things that are missing are the Christmas place mats and towels. Oh well with the move from Alb. to Canton, Canton to Terrell and back to Canton anything could happen.

Reading my sons blog about his father, I quess I need to update his health condition. The Alzhemiers doc says he has more frontal lob dementia. He has never acted like they say alzhemiers patients do. Sometimes he is as clear as a bell and then he can't remember what happened yesterday or this morning. The movie Notebook was a little too close to home. He is not that bad. Yesterday P went for chemo and they skipped this treatment so she could have a good Christmas. P was here to pick up Michelle and told us about it. This morning at breakfast we discussed that the cancer was not progressed but not going away either but she didn't have chemo yesterday. Tonight he ask me if P was having chemo today?

Update on Hootie: Hootie when back to CLAWS. When we left him alone to go to wally world he torn up a ventian blind. When the weather was 20 degrees and sleeting we took him to Tyler with us while I went to the doctor. Hubby had to stay in the car with him for about an hour. Saturday when we went to Frys for the loaner we left him on the deck. He had done fine on the deck before but this time he tore up the screen on the window to the dinning room. We will have to pay to have that fixed. There is no way we can leave him alone at all. I think I finally had him house broke but that was becoming a chore. We can't be tied to the house all the time so back he went. Michelle misses him but she understood how bad he had been. They promised to find us another dog.

Well, I did it again. Yesterday I put my pills and hubbys pills in little bathroom paper cups and put them on the table so we could take them with breakfast. I must have switched the cups and when I had taken about half of my cup I realized they were hubbys pills. I know I should have stuck my finger down my throat but I thought I had caught them in time. About an housr and a half later I was sitting on the couch working on quicken when I got so dizzy I almost past out. I made it to the bathroom in time for both ends to run and they did for about 3 hours. P had gone to Dallas to have chemo with D. I had to pick up Michelle and I knew I wouldn't be able to drive. I imposed on the manager of the village to take hubby to pick up Michelle. I had chills and sweats off and on for the rest of the day. It finally quite about 8:00 last night and I'm still weak today. I can't believe how sick those damn pills make me. But it has scared me if something happens that I can't be the caregiver I don't know what we will do.

So good to be back on line reading everybodys blog and talking with all of you.

Sunday night I had a weird dream about L. M was getting ready to go to kindergarten and the only one they had was at 3:30 in the afternoon. L and all of us were living in a library. Don't tell out senior in highschool I dreamed she was starting kindergarten. She thinks she is too grown up for that. I told you it was weird.

1 comment:

Greek Shadow said...

I've got some software I'll send you when you get the computer back.