Monday, June 19, 2006

Another Week

We are starting another week. We have to go to tyler today I am having oral surgery. I'm not looking foreward to that. P is working today so G and Michelle are going with hubby and me. I'm afraid that I won't be able to drive back. P and L are planing on coming the end of the month. I'm really glad they are coming we haven't seen them in a year. I'm glad that G agreed to go to Tyler with me today. I think I have finally discovered what my tummy upset has been. It has happened a few days after I have to take my pre med for dential work. I quess I just have to keep lots of stuff around to counteract the effects.

2 comments:

P M Prescott said...

I'm getting alot of dental work tomorrow too. I told Penni that we'll be there the 30th, but actually we'll arrive on the 29th and leaving on the 5th. Just put new tires on the Windstar for a safer trip, and the check engine light just came on. Grrrr.

P M Prescott said...

Oops. I was right the first time. We're leaving here the 29th get there on the 30th.