Thursday, July 28, 2005

July 28, 2005

Trying to recoup from a Michelle day yesterday. I love her to pieces but she weares me out. Remember when Billy wanted hats for the pans he was playing with. Well, Michelle did another one yesterday. We went to mail the computer back to P, I stopped to buy KFC for lunch. Michelle wanted to make sure I got potatoe sauce. I didn't know what she meant until I started to fix her plate and discovered she wanted gravy for her potatoes. Make sense to her it was sauce for the potatoes. Grandma was just slow on the uptake.

I seem to be staying ahead of the box problem, I get more empty ones before I have the present ones packed. Only packed two boxes yesterday Michelle wanted to help too much. Try and get some more packed today.

Silly kitty loves rubber bands, I keep finding them all over the floor so I started putting them in a basket on the counter. Now I find she gets up on the counter and helps herself too them. Michelle got in her face yesterday and she hissed at her. I don't know why she doesn't like Michelle. Michelle wants to get her hands on her in the worse way.

Hubby is really losing it he wanted to know why the cat was getting in the kitty litter box the other day. He has an appointment with ALZ doctor next week, in fact next week is doctor week. Massages on Tuesday, Wednesday he has dentist. Thursday ALZ doctor and we both have primary care appointments on Friday. So Monday we have to nail down where we are going to move. Just a million more boxes to pack.

No comments: