Tuesday, August 09, 2005

August 8,2005

Another Michelle day, she was really wound up today. The weather has been raining on and off so the swimming pool was out of the question. She has so much engery that she makes us tired.

P goes to she her doctor tomorrow, we have to keep praying that this chemo is working. She is suppose to have more chemo on the day that Michelle starts to school. We will have to pick her up from school. I know that is disappointing to P.

I've decided not to take the cat with us. Both of us are having lots of alergies. I now need to see if I can find a good home for Miss Puss. Captain Midnight and now Michelle is calling her Katrina. Poor cat has never had a name and now she has three.

Hubby thought that the barbque beef was bacon today. I'm not sure how his thought process is going today.

Didn't get any packing done today maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Grinny Granny said...

We had our first tax-free weekend here this past weekend, but we were at the retreat. Didn't have any money to spend, having to do car repairs.

Hope P's chemo is working. It's sad that she had to lose her hair this time. I can't imagine what that feels like. I know Dr. Cone sure looked different after he lost his hair, but he seems to be doing real good. He has a check up this week I think at M.D. Anderson. The doctors there are supposed to decide whether to release him to his Albuquerque doctors.

We've been having high 80s to lows 90s, had a nice shower late Saturday night, but Mom said she had just enough to wet the sidewalk, so what showers we get are pretty spotty.

We'd like to trade and get a new van, but it's just not possible right now. Got to get the current ones repaired right now. Well, it's always something!

Aunty Pesty said...

Just to tell you hi and bug you. I have had a passion for Egypt since middle school. Seventh grade to be exact. R is being a little pest right now. My friend has been trying to get to the movies before school starts for me and another friend. I hope P is doing ok. I hope that M is excited about going to school as I am. Candy Pat. is going to watch R when I go back to school. I have five classes this year instead of the usual six classes.