Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hurray!

D finally got my wireless connection up and running. He was here Wednesday morning until he ran out of cable. He finished today it took him quiet awhile. Thank heavens it wasn't too hot. It has been overcast and the hummity was high. D said P has had tummy problems like I've had. I had some problems Thursday and thought I had gotten over it. I felt fine until about 7:00 PM last night then I couldn't leave the potty until about 2:30 this morning. I didn't sleep much last night. I was awfully weak this morning. D went after medication for me what I had was very old and I don't think it was working. I took lots of it last night and it didn't seem to work at all. I don't know how we both came down with it at the same time. I thought maybe we had ate something.

My new wireless connection is working great and is so fast it is unbelievable. The only problem is that when I get my computer back we will have to set up the wireless all over again.

Maybe I'll be stronger in the morning.

No comments: