Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Trip to Dallas

We had a family outing to Dallas yesterday. Michelle is out on spring break she has a cold or allergys she wasn't feeling well. P drove, her mother in law, hubby and I. P had her CAT scan it took about two hours. We went to Saltgrass for lunch and on to Garden Ridge spent too much there as usual. We got home just in time to go to weight watchers. P made her first 10 pound lost. I'm about 2 ounces short of my 10 pounds. We just started our 10th week. I would have thought we had lost a lot more we both at the stomach flu this last week. Blogs sounds like everyone has had it too.

We have to wait until the end of the month to find out the results of P cat scan.

I'm going back to doc tomorrow my right side has been killing me up most of last night and couldn't do anything today for the pain.

Hubby goes back to nose doc friday he seems to be going fine.

They finally put a better dishwasher in the house. It's still used be it looks like it might work. The guy that put it in did a lot of damage and went though the house. They had a flood so he went through both bathrooms looking towels to soak up the water. When we were driving in all I could see were the towels hanging over the railing on the deck. I would never dream of spreading towels over the railings it looked terrible. He couldn't get the screen open that D put up on the inside of the back door so he tore it down. The rug in the kitchen was wet and they didn't turn the cold water back on under the sink. I had to crawl under there with my side hurt so back today to turn it on. John came up apologized today he will be here to fix the problems.

No comments: