Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hooray my computer if ready!

They called about my computer and said it was ready. I just need to drive 75 miles to pick it up and try to put every thing back on it. I have spent the morning copying my information onto cd's. Now all I have to do is see if I can wipe everything off this one before I take it back.

P was doing well until last night she had a rough night and is back in bed. She is having pain from the shot they gave her.

I tried to blog the other day but it didn't take so. I will be off for a while until everything is back up and running.

1 comment:

Grinny Granny said...

Flex schedule is working an extra 45 minutes each day and every other Friday off. So they come in early and work late and they'll be off this coming Friday. Yea! I'm going to rearrange my office on Friday afternoon. E is going to come and help Mike.

E didn't say much about R, but it sounds like he's doing OK. I'd like to have my car back, but it will take a while for him to save up some money. He's going to start working a few more hours. I think he's going to look for a second job closer to home, too.

Maybe time will be on our side and something will change. We'll just have to wait and see.