Saturday, July 16, 2005

July 16, 2005

Raining again third day in a row. I wonder if we will loose power today. It won't do anygood to reset clocks until it stops power going out. Went to Kaufman this morning to a diabities meeting, hubby is not doing well with his dibities. Another reason to get a new doctor. Walked around Tangers for a little exercise, but boy was it how and humid.

I found this questionner on another blog and thought it was kind of fun try it.

Appetizer: What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?

Salad: If you were a fashion designer, what fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

Main Course: What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

Dessert: Where are you sitting right now? Name three things you can see at this moment.

try this it fun!

5 comments:

Mylesie said...

Sorry, I responded to Greek's comment, then I saw your reply on my blog. Thanks for your answer! To answer your question:

No, we don't know each other, but I've been dabbling in genealogy a little recently, and don't have a lot of info about some distant relatives. The person I'm referring to was a bookkeeper in CO in 1962 or 1963, possibly moved to NM around that time. She'd be around 58 or so. Not too sure if I'm barking up the right tree. Little bitty needles, great big haystacks! LOL!

grandma1 said...

I was in Colorado about that time and working. But I am much older than 58. We lived in Pueblo. So I must not be your person. I dable in genealogy some. I have been trying to track my husbands family from Denver in the early 1900's without any luck.

P M Prescott said...

I finally got ahold of someone at the service center. All they would say is take it back to Fry's to have them fix it. Guess I'll need to mail it to P's as you are moving. Could someone there take it in and have them work on it?

grandma1 said...

We aren't moving until the end of August so send the computer to me and I still have the box that it came in. I quess I need a receipt or credit card statment or something to prove you bought it. How about a letter giving me the right to have them repair it. Anything else you can think of.

P M Prescott said...

I'm trying to get the ass manager of the store to see if I can mail it directly to them and have them mail it back to me. You have so much on your plate right now you don't need to be bothered by something like this. If they don't want to play ball I may have to resort to sending it to you. I'll let you know.