Thursday, August 04, 2005

August 4, 2005

Waiting to take our 1 1/2 hour trip into Dallas. Hubby needs to see Alz doctor today. He has been doing pretty good until lately. I don't know if the move is bottering him or it is just the progress of the disease. He got mad at me because I wanted him to wear something besides, nylon sweats and T-shirts. He is forgetting more and more of things that happened yesterday. He gets things confused about who is doing what.

I managed to pack 4 boxes yesterday. Now the bedroom is getting crowed too.

Have you found Candi's blog yet, it reminds me of 1950 and when I first got married. It is really scarey that my granddaughter is going through the same thing I did almost 55 years ago.

Wendys -- is E finally working, sorry it isn't a better job but he has to start somewhere.

No comments: