Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pain

Pain is taking up most of my time. I am going from one pain pill to another. I have tried to up my pain pills but that just puts me to sleep. I can live on just the one pain pill but I can't seem to do much else. I am having trouble getting rides to Dallas for my appointments. They did a
M RI on Friday. I had a very delightful day. One of my Sunday School mates drove my car to Dallas. We stopped at Hobby Lobby on the way back and had lunch at Salt Grass. Hobby Lobby doesn't have anymore embroidery kits. I am reduced to stamping my own. I did do a set of pilllow cases in cats. I quess I will give them to Michelle or Melissa they both like cats. The other stamp pictures are of hummingbirds and morning glories.

I have to go back to the Doctor on Wednesday if Steven can't take me I will have to try they Sunday School class again.

Tuesday is P birthday she has chemo on that day. I have several gifts for her I'm going to give them to her on Monday instead. They are gone to South Texas for the weekend. I am hoping it hasn't been too much for her.

I am going to tackle Melissa's room Monday she has left so many clothes. It is going to cost me a fortune to mail it all to her.

2 comments:

P M Prescott said...

No need to mail Melissa's clothes. Give them to Goodwill. She's got plenty of clothes here.
Glad to know you had a nice trip.

Grinny Granny said...

If there is anything that looks worth saving, go ahead and mail them to us. I will reimburse you. Go ahead and give the rest to Goodwill. She has been looking for a pair of purple suede boots and hasn't found them. Send them if you find them. Glad you were able to have a nice time when you got to Dallas. I hope the trip wasn't too much for P. How are things going for Steven?