Friday, July 11, 2008

Other Shoe

The other shoe has finally dropped today. P Doctor has finally given up he has been so slow to give up Bless him he has tried every thing he could.

Michelle's other grandfather is going to drive her here to ABQ. Michelle and I are scheduled to fly to big D on Thursday. I guess D will meet us at the airport. I am so anxious to see P but the conditions are terrible.

I started negotations this week. Started out with tea and packets here at the house. Bev has given me a counter offer over the phone at the same time that they ask me to go to Texas. I was pretty emotional at the time she gave the same counter that she was throwing out without any input from the rest of the partners. She lied again that they had spent some time discussing this and they came up with the same she was throwing out at the table. She lied about showing athe house several times. We have proved that go one has been in the house but me and the people with me. After discussing it with Pat he was thinking more clearly than I am. I called back an gave another counter.

I have been cancelling doc appointments and rescheduleing some of them. Help me think of what I can do or say for P. I want to be with her but I'm not sure I can do it.

No comments: