Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Terriffic Repose

My great massage therapist and I, went to a Bed and Breafast for a couple of days. This is a new BandB that they can't advertise yet. But if you want to see what is in the future go to www.arrowsridge.com and see for yourself. My hubby and I were lucky to have them work on our house when the plastic pipe broke. They have sence then made their own adobe's and built this beatiful B and B. Hubby and I were up there several times while they were building. Hubby loved walking over to the edge of the cliff and taking pictures of the huge valley that the B and B overlooks. These few days were the beginning of fall and the sharp drop in tempature.

They kept a fire in the great room and it was nice and toasty. The food was out of this world and so much of it. Our waiter at the table was their 10 year old son and he would put most of the waiters in Alb to shame.

I came back ready to tackle the rest of my move. Grandkids are set to finish it Saturday. My new bed is still on backorder so I am canceling that order. I have spent an hour on the phone trying to get the credit card company to cancel the payment. Tomorrow I will tackle the furniture company to cancel the order.

I still need to buy a washer and dryer. I had better get on that I hope I won't have to order that. I will need to wash clothes when I get over there.

I try to talk to P every day. It is so hard not to rush out there and be with her. But I know I would just be in the way. It hurts so hard to hear that she is planning the music and pictures for her furneal. It is so hard not to cry every time.

No comments: