Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Rant

Last week it was the MVD today it is a place call lap dog rescue. They say they have so many dogs to place and yet I have been unable to get one. They were ready to give me a Bion (sp) but I had to go to Texas so they gave that one away. Now they said I could have a Corgi, but they left a message on my recorder and said they decided the dog was too hyper for me.

Sadie was a rat terrier and they don't come any more hyper. Shari says I need to call they and tell them to forget I even applied.

I'm letting my temper cool abit before I call and tell them I am going to look elsewhere for a dog. I can't believe they are that picky about some one that wants to give a dog a home.

2 comments:

P M Prescott said...

Let me know if you want someone to go with you to the animal shelter this weekend. Linda and I will be glad to help.

Anonymous said...

How are you? I hope you find a dog soon. I still love to read your blogs.

Belinda
Canton