Saturday, June 06, 2009

Saint Miquel Fiesta

I'm not sure I spelled the name correctly. I spent the day at this little Catholic Church up by Glorieta. We started the morning with a Mariachi Mass, followed by a morning of bingo. I had a Frito Pie the chili was hot but so good. We walked around looking at all the booths, visiting with friends and relatives of my friends the Sandovals.

What a surprise to see a fellow APS secretary a friend of 15 years ago. We enjoyed catching up about all the years in between.

We went up to the bed and breakfast for several more hours of visiting with the family.

I am anxious for all my family to see this beautiful place. Hubby loved it so much he took lots of pictures some of the last ones were panarama of the terrific view from the bluff in front of the B and B. If you want to see for yourself try www.arrowsridge.com.

No comments: