Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Claustrophic

If it isn't spelled correct forget it. I looked in 5 different spelling books and had a friend check her medical books and nobody came up with the correct spelling. Anyway I wanted to talk about that metal tube called a MRI.

A long time ago I read about taking snap shots in time in your life. When you find yourself in a place that is peaceful and calm, you take a snapshot for a future time. I have found myself in a few places like that. I have met God in some beautiful surroundings. I call these my snapshots in time. When I find myself somewhere I am having trouble with the present, I retreat to one of my snapshots in time.

Today when I was being pushed into that metal tube I looked for my usual snapshots. One is a meadow in the San Isabel National Forest up my San Isabel Lake. The other one is a rock I sat on over looking a northern New Mexico lake. Hubby and I had the travel trailer parked not far away and I had spent some time with my Bible on that rock. I couldn't get either one of them to stay long enough to drown out the banging of the MRI today. Another snapshot came to mind the cabin at Glorieta. Hubby use to drive the bus and I had dinner ready for the crew. We took the youth sking between Christmas and New Years. Pat was in college on a track scholarship. He went along to run in the high air of Glorieta. Pat kept the fire going all day long. He ran in the morning and again in the afternoon the rest of the time. We spent in front of the fire. One day it snowed all day and we watched it snow in front of the fire. I spent almost and hour in the MRI tube today watching it snow. It was great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ivisuliry.100megsfree5.com/hihyky.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

P M Prescott said...

Trolls!

Those were good days. I go back to those snapshots myself at times.