Friday, January 15, 2010

Tired of this old stuff

I spent another night in the bathroom running at both ends. This is getting old. It seems like it is once a week now. It was once a month now once a week. It completely destroys my life. I can't plan on anything. Son has had his land line disconnected so I haven't tried getting him on his cell in the middle of the night. But his phone doesn't work all the time. I ques I am going to have to find someone else to call when it gets too bad.

I have all the tests they can think of. My primary care ran a bunch and sent me to the GI doc and she didn't have any answers either. My friend Shari is pushing for alternative medicine. I would try but I don't know who to see. Dr. Downs isn't practicing anymore.

Sorry, I am just having a bad night.

No comments: