Friday, April 02, 2010

Easter Season

I don't remember an Easter Season with so many new programs at church. They did the last supper re-enactment last year nor nearly as good as this year. Tonight was something called the Tenebrae Service of Lights and Darkness very effective. I had never seen that one before.

This new pastor has a lot going for him. He keeps things moving all the time. I guess that's what the church needed.

I haven't heard anything out of NC. I sent sweetpea a card for Easter, but I haven't heard anything.

I got birthday presents off today for my kids. I don't think I can manage anything for greatgrans but birthday cards.

I got my fed income tax back so I mailed off the state a check and that was half. So it left me trying to find enough money to pay for car repairs. I won't be caught that way next year I intend to have state tax removed ahead of time.

I have found John Grisham's books. I have found a bunch of them at the good will so I am reading about 3 a week. I am enjoying them but I'm not getting much done but read.

Happy Easter everybody.

No comments: