Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm Blogging

It is difficult to blog when every few days we have a melt down every few days.

The last two weeks have been very difficult. Melissa came home from her last TAS test with the news that a boy she had been talking with died. This shook her up and I'm concerned that she blew her test. She wrote her essay by reviewing a TV show instead of writting from personal experience. So its anybodys quess if they will accept that as a writting assignment or if they will just not accept it. If she doesn't pass this writting test she doesn't graduate. We have been butting heads at every turn.

I remember having a few screaming matches with the kids when they were at home but with Melissa this last weeks its been at least two or three a week. I'm really too old for these melt downs. my emotions won't handle it. I have played my last card by calling her mom and dad and having her talk with them.

Hubby has not been doing too well. He is sleeping almost all day, he is eating very little. He is down to about 170 lbs for someone that use to weight 225 that is a lot. I am hoping this is just temporary.

It is time to sign another lease for the house I am afraid to sign one for a year but I can't move.
I don't have the strength, money or a place to go. I'm very comfortable here but if hubby has to go into a nursing home I can't afford it.

Pray for us that we get through these next two and half months.

1 comment:

Rob Carr said...

"pray for us that we get through these next two and a half moths."

You don't know me. I don't even remember how I stumbled across your blog. Somehow, I've been reading your blog since near when you started.

I just prayed for you as I typed this, and will continue to do so.

There are people praying for you that you do not even know about.

Rob of UnSpace