Monday, March 19, 2007

Update

I went to the doctor this afternoon. I had a pain in my side for about three days and Nights. I thought I had a tummy problem. I also developed a rash on my back and side where the pain has been. The doc patiently listened to my theory about my pain. Then when I showed her my rash. She jumped at the answer. I have shingles. Oh, why oh why didn't I get the shot to prevent this when it first came out. Aunt Dena has been suffering with shingles for the last three years. I am hoping we caught this early enough for the medication to work.

Just trying to lower my stress level now so that I can deal with this latest development.

1 comment:

P M Prescott said...

Thought I'd let you know that Logan, NM got hit by a tornado today and that it ripped the roof off of the FBC. Marvin Capehart's daughter is married to the pastor.
There were no fatalities.