Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home again home again hopity hop

I wish it was that easy to fly anywhere these days. Southwest is limited by something called the Wright amendment. That keeps them from flying directly to some cities. I don't know if that was the reason but you can't fly from Oklahoma City to Albuquerque without going through Dallas. Dallas? If you look at a map you see that Oklahoma City, Dallas, and Albuquerque make a triangle. The shortest distance from one point to another is a straight line not a triangle. Any way to make a long story short. I am home again after a 2 1/2 hour delay in Dallas due to our plane being late from back east.

Christmas was good in Oklahoma and spening time with my grandkids there. Military life does not allow for holidays with families across the country. I am now going to try and be great grandma to a 6 year old for the next few days.

No longer a caregiver I will have to try to restructure my life in another direction. I started calling while out of town to make Doctors appointments. My next problem is a church service so early that it mess's up my entire day. I am going to try the other church services before I give up on the church. They have been so good to me all this year.

No comments: