Friday, December 19, 2008

Traveling

I am traveling again, Bruce and I are back in Oklahoma, he had things he needed to take care of and I came along. I haven't been to Oklahoma in a long time and there are grandkids here with great grans on the way.

Bruce took me shopping today, I had nothing to wear to the funeral. Sears and I have become good friends since I opened that account. I just wanted the 15% off the pair of shoes I bought. Michelle and I did all of our shopping at Sears in Tyler. Today I was lucky enough to find things that fit and didn't make me look too frumpy. Skirts are out of the question they all looked frumpy. Pants are way too long so I will have to hem them up. I am just hoping this daughter in law has needle and threat. I don't know how I managed to get two daughter in laws that have nothing to do with sewing.

We will be on our way back to Texas Sunday to spend Sunday night and Monday with David, Michelle and Gloria. The funeral is Monday afternoon and a dinner afterwards in the fellowship hall. Pat, Linda and Melissa will meet us in Texas Sunday afternoon. I am not sure where I will be spending Christmas. It doesn't seem like Christmas.

No comments: