Thursday, May 13, 2010

Abby's First Birthday

Abigail is my only grand gran that's a girl. I love to see her every few days or weeks. She is walking now and is little and just runs around everywhere. We had her birthday at my house. (Grandma and Grandpa were sick so we move the party here.)

I love her little chubby cheeks and fat arms and legs. I can't see anything of myself in her or any of the family traits. She looks like her Mom which is great but I can't see my side of the family in her. Her mom was complaining about a little curl behind her ear that sticks straight out and won't be tamed. I was just as pleased as punch. That is the bane of my life I can't control that stubborn curl behind my ear. Penni had it and Michelle has it, now Abigail has it. I would love to know how far that goes back. I do not know where or which side of the family, I received it from. No one in my family had the curl to my knowledge.

I thought you would enjoy her picture.

I only see pictures of the other two boys that are great grans and were born last year.

James had his first birthday last month also. James carries my hubby's first and middle name's. His pictures look like he is full of fun and will be a handful to take care of, his momma may pay for some of her raising.

Jose carries on the family name and I know my hubby would be proud as punch of that and so am I. I have only seen picture of him and he isn't very old yet but I can't see any family resemblances there, but we couldn't see any in his daddy either. Jose's grandpa looks very much like my hubby.

Richie my 7 year old great gran looks like his dad and his grand dad. There is no mistaking the family resemblances.

It is funny to think of how many people owe there lives to hubby and I. We only had 3 kids and there are 6 grand kids, now we have 4 great grans. Sorry hubby didn't live to see this.

No comments: